Sunday, October 11, 2009

Love the Science Center!

My work is done! Last week was my last week of helping at Willbert's work. Sariah came back after having her baby and the other lady comes back tomorrow from vacation. Like I have posted in the past, we have been keeping busy, busy, busy! I was recently going through some photos that I have been meaning to play with, and came across some from the science center and the zoo. The kids really love the science center. We could probably hang out there all day, if I would let them. They have had a lego exhibit up for a few months now, and now are changing it to a 'Robots' exhibit (we are looking forward to checking that out this week). Here are a few shots of the lego exhibit where the kids enjoy being kings and queens.

By the way, check out Aidens mouth in the last shot. We were playing in the computer room and he climbed on the bench, got a little excited and
miscalculated or something. Long story short, slammed his face into the table! This knocked his front tooth pack just a hair, bruised his gums pretty bad, and gave him a mean fat lip! He handled it like a trooper though!!!

1 comment:

  1. What cute pics of all of the kids; they sure look like they are having fun! I especially like the addition of the hard hats, that is a great pic of Tanner and Aiden!

    ReplyDelete