Monday, June 22, 2009

Pics of my neices and nephew

I'm starting today. I've said that before, but this time I'm talking about taking more pictures.(also writing on here AND writing in a journal) I have always loved taking pictures, but recently copying my creative younger twin (little sister who looks identical to me), I began using a few photo enhancing websites. I love it. It really does a number on your pictures, and soon enough you look like your a little photographer! Not really, but close enough. For a little fathers day gift for my brother-n-law, I decided to take some pics of my neices and nephews and send him a book over seas where he is deployed. Just to show a little appreciation for what he does and sacrifices everyday. So,I hope their mom doesn't get mad, but I wanted to post a few of my favorite pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pictures. Hiram is absolutely going to love the book. The pictures look great!

    ReplyDelete