Thursday, June 18, 2009

Phoenix Zoo


So, I told myself to be really good at this, that this would be my journal(for you Janeil), I would try to write as much as I could, as often as I could, atleast more than once a week. But as you can tell, I havn't posted anything for a while. So now its time to play catch up. We went to the zoo last week, we are trying to fit in as many trips as we can before it gets too hot. We do our usual walk, first the front with the giraffes and vultures etc.., and then we hit the tiger and the lions (which are always asleep), the rhinos, baboons, a few other smaller animals we can never see because they are asleep in the bushes and then we gradually make our way to the water area.. By this time Aiden is usually hot and really sweaty, he's got his daddys genes, and ready to run rampid in the water and go down the slide. Here are a few pics of him cooling off, Elam enjoyed it a little bit too!

No comments:

Post a Comment