Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dodgers Cake

As you can imagine I have not been really good about keeping up on this blog (like I mentioned before) let alone my CupsNCakes blog. My sister and I have done a lot of cakes over the past couple of months, but I have failed in posting them. Here is a recent one we did for the husband of my sisters boss. He is a chef to the Los Angeles Dodgers, and a big baseball fan, his wife wanted to surprise him for his birthday. She let us decide what to do, which is always hard, the possibilities are endless. We decided on this, wasn't exactly what we originally intended, but the results were still good! He really enjoyed it, and we are happy he did!

Both the home plate and the glove are made of red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting, topped with fondant. The "dirt" is brown sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment