Sunday, September 13, 2009

I am such a slacker!! I don't blog for a week, thinking what do I have to blog about nothing is really going on that is REALLY important, and then start going through my camera and find all of these pictures of the kids from all of the activities they had done. Besides, deep down I am blogging for myself, (not many read this anyways), a journal of sorts, so that I can remember all of the many things I am blessed with and are able to do and have and enjoy!
Ok, just needed to get that out of me for a second, moving on! Elam is totally getting bigger and I have meant to post pictures of his first haircut and first steps, so on and so forth.(don't get me started again) So, I am going to have to just be on a roll here and bust out as many posts as I can!
We finally decided to cut Elam's hair. Well, actually I decided. Willbert did not want to, but I gradually convinced him. Here are a few pictures of the before Elam, just a little on the long side.
BEFORE:
See how long it was getting!!


Him deciding he was choosing his dads side and deciding he didn't want his haircut either!

AFTER:

Not to bad right? We still kept it a little shaggy, it gets curlier now that we have cut it.

Hamming it up for the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment