Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Girls

Like I posted last time, my little sister grew up and left for college last Saturday. It is just really weird, she should still be in 8th grade. I feel like the older I get, the younger the kids look when they graduate High School. I always tell myself, I wasn't that young looking or immature, I'm sure I probably was. I have begun editing some of the shots, but like usual, probably won't be finished with them for a few more weeks. I wanted to take some, "graduation" shots of both Sky and Morg because neither ever had any done this year. Yeah, I know, another weird thing, Morg is a freshman in High School this year! Even weirder!!!
The four girls!


Their tribute to High School Musical!



They are both so photogenic!

1 comment:

  1. Those are adorable pictures of you girls! I especially like the "High School Musical" one! Hope you guys are having a great week!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete