Monday, August 24, 2009

Week 33, Nostalgia Photo Challenge



This week at iheartfaces the challenge theme is "Nostalgia". I don't know about you guys but I was kinda like, 'what does that word mean again'? Yeah, I know, I'm a dork! I had a pretty good idea, but of course looked it up just to be sure. Once I got all that taken care of, I knew immediately which photo I wanted to enter. This is a picture I took of my niece in her daddy's duffle bag. For me this picture brings back memories of my Grandpa who was a marine, but for her and her family, this picture is both a happy memory and exciting reminder of their dad who should be coming home from Iraq in the next couple of months.



Make sure you clink on the link and head over to iheartfaces to check out some more really cool photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment