Sunday, November 15, 2009

Eternal Families

A few months ago the Primary Presidency in our Branch asked Will and I if we still had our suit and dress from our wedding. We said yes hesitantly, they responded asking if we would be willing to put them on to take a picture to help with their program. Well, their program for this year is all about Eternal Families. They had this idea to take all of the primary children to the temple and take a picture of them in front of it with a couple in their wedding wear. Honestly when they asked, she told us it would be in a month or so, so I kind of thought they would just forget and we were off the hook. A month came and just like I presumed they pushed it off for another month. Well I wasn't that lucky the second time around, they had already scheduled a time for all of the kids to meet. We sucked it up and squeezed into our gear.(I guess I was the only one squeezing because Will used his regular suit). Here is one of the shots from that day at the temple.

1 comment:

  1. HA! HA! You don't look like you were squeezing at all. What a great idea! Atleast you got to wear your dress twice!!

    ReplyDelete