Thursday, November 19, 2009

Galatas 5:13

Like I mentioned in my last post, the theme for primary this year is Eternal Families. For those who don't know, they have a program towards the end of each year showing/show casing?? (I guess that's what you would call it) what they learned. Each child usually has a part or scripture to memorize, and a number of songs to sing, including Aiden. So many things were going through my head that could go wrong during this program, just involving my son. He could cry, he could mess around with the other kids, he could stand their with his finger in his nose(and yes that has happened before), but thankfully none of these occurred. He did so GOOD! He stood up and sang every song, he paid attention, he sat quietly waiting for his turn to get up to say his part. And when that time came he recited his part, in Spanish I might add, "Servios por amor, los unos a las otros", Galatas 5:13. And, BONUS, you could totally understand what he said. I was so proud!!!! That's my boy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment