Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Flowers, tutus, and other girly stuff!

Ok I have to admit something. Whenever Will and I meet someone for the first time and they see we have two boys, they usually ask "Are you guys pushing for a girl?" or "Boys, ugh, don't you wish you had a girl?". I usually respond, "nope, love boys, could have 10 more before I have a girl". I know that's really bad, but I really enjoy having boys in the house, I guess I can't compare, but I love the activeness, sports, rough housing with dad....etc. But back to my confession, there are few and certain times that I wish I had a little girl. Like I have said in the past, I love being creative or copying others creativeness and passing it off as my own. And there are sooooooooo many things for girls out there. I have come across soooooooo many things I would totally make if I had a girl to create for. And it would be a good excuse, because now I just create for my sisters or nieces, and Will just thinks it's a waste of money (I can see where he is coming from). I just wish there were more things for boys out there. Boys can't wear flowers in their hair, well Elam can (only inside the house, and because he has the cutest blonde curly locks), or tutus, or bandanna dresses. Ugh, I can go on for days. I guess I need to be more creative and think of some boys' stuff. In the meantime, back to flowers and tutus!!

1 comment: