Thursday, August 6, 2009

www.etsy.com

I am always searching for new ideas or new things to play with or new things to create. Whether I am looking on the Internet for stuff for a church activity, or come across something by chance, I really love to try new things. (Especially when I can take another persons idea, and create it for a lot less) So, my sister-n-law introduced me to this site http://www.etsy.com/. Yeah I'm sure most of you have heard of it, I don't know where I had been all this time. But for those who haven't heard of it, it's this great site where all of these people sell handmade jewelry and clothing or vintage finds, and a lot lot more. You name it, you could probably find it. Well, if you didn't notice, this website is my new obsession. I love to get creative ideas!!! They have these cute cocoons for newborns that I want to make to have available for newborn pictures. They also have these handmade "vintage looking" ties that I want to try for the boys, just to name a few. Let me tell you, there are so many things!! I've been good though, I have only purchased one item so far. It was from my sister-n-laws page, she sells this awesome one of a kind jewelry. Her pieces are so pretty and unique, so if you are looking for something one-of-a kind check out her page. Search for seller, Julieap23. AND, she does special requests. So if you have something particular in mind, you just convo her and let her know, she can create just about anything. Check this website out, http://www.etsy.com/, you will totally dig it. And before you leave, check out seller Julieap23.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention, Trystan! I hope you will enjoy your bracelet! Don't you just love etsy? I could search for hours looking at all of the neat things!

    Thanks again,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete