Monday, July 30, 2012

Father's Day

For Father's Day this year the kids and I put a few things together for their daddy...probably his favorite gift to date. I purchased a personalized photo tie from personalizationmall.com, nothing new here, he has received a few of these in the past few years. This time having all three kids on it, he loved it. We also put together a Star Wars themed basket together, the kids have been in a Star Wars lego themed phase for a while now, so they were all about it!! Nothing like some Hans Rolos, or Vaderade, or even a Jar Jar of Gungan snacks (hope I spelled that right, clearly not quite as big of fan). And last but not least I ordered a personalized photo book from papercorterie.com. I'm sure you have seen those photo books, they have been around for awhile now, but this one was different. This one let me personalize the pages with quotes and questions and then leave room for the kids to answer and even illustrate things that describe their dad. I ordered, they shipped, and before you know it, the kids were coloring and filling in all of the empty spaces with words that describe their dad! They had fun doing it, and he absolutely loved it!! I have to be honest, I was a little shocked! Here are a few pics that we used in the book!







 This one we used for his tie, he loved the pop of color from Kealys' flower!


We Love You Dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment