Sunday, July 1, 2012

Schuyler got married!!

Like I said in the last post, I'm starting to feel old!!  I will warn you now, if you know my family, you may feel slightly older at the end of this post........I will give you a minute.........Ready????  Here it is.......my little sister Schuyler....got married!!!!  I know it's not a big deal, but the last time I checked she was 12, she wasn't in college, wasn't living on her own, and surely not old enough to get married.  It's crazy how time fliiiiiiieeeees!!! 


Wedding pic.......gorgeous!!!


His name is Bryan and they are great for eachother.  I have to be honest, when I first met him I was screaming, dorkie!!!!!!!!(in my head of course, I wasn't going to say that out loud)  But as time has gone by and we have hung out numerous times and we have really gotten to know him, I can say yes, he may be slightly dorky, but he's funny, kind, and goes together with my sister so well.  And, on top of that, fits into the family seamlessly!!
Here are a few more pics from the wedding......





The party 
 Sisters
 Our side of the family
 BTW...we did the cake for the wedding and I think it is my favorite we have ever done.  It's nothing crazy, the total opposite, simple, yet totally fun.  For that reason, it's going to get it's very own post...stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment