Thursday, March 11, 2010

Aidens 4th Birthday

January came and went, along with Aidens birthday. This year we decided to do a joint birthday party with my niece, who is just two weeks older than Aiden. Can I just say that I think this was the best idea ever?!!!!!! My brother and I had talked about doing this in the past, but dates never seemed to pan out. This year we started talking about it right around Christmas, and neither of us were really getting motivated or excited about throwing a birthday party right after Christmas. We decided on a date and a theme and assigned all of the items we needed. It wasn't anything fancy, it was held at my brothers house in the back yard and we invited family and close friends. We did a knight and princess theme with crowns to decorate, balloon swords/animals, face painting by my very artistic sister, and of course a pinata. We had carne asada with chips and salsa, fruit, and a few other sides. Everybody really enjoyed the food, and we hope they had a good time as well! Here are some pictures of the party along with the birthday boy and girl. Elam with his favorite Tia




Our Cupcake CastlePrince Charming!

No comments:

Post a Comment