Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yummy!!

Throughout the year, but especially during Christmas, I find myself in the kitchen making all kinds of desserts (I am sure like a lot of you). Yes most of the time it is some type of cake for someone, but I also like to stick to those "Never Fail" favorites. One of those favorites of everybody' is the fruit pizza. I had never seen this dessert until a few years ago my sister-n-law brought over for a barbecue we were having. Everybody raved about it, so I got the recipe and have been stealing it ever since. (Thanks Julie) I mix the recipe up just slightly by doubling the sugar cookie crust so it is nice and thick. I have made these for almost every event we've gone to, and sometimes it's even requested. This year, one of the managers in Wilbert's office asked if I could do a number of them for the clients they serviced. Here is a smaller version of the fruit pizza.



No comments:

Post a Comment