Thursday, March 25, 2010

Peacock Wedding Cake

For the few of you who read this blog, or if you trace back to an entry from last year, I vented about a bad day I had...blah blah blah. Part of my bad day included the deletion of pictures I had just taken of a wedding cake I had just done. After a few emails to the bride, she finally sent me some pictures. The cake was set on a tree stump and was decorated with ribbon and feathers and topped with two wooden birds. (If you look closely you can also see where my sister put her hand, ugh!!) Here it is..


2 comments:

  1. I saw this on Pinterest, I'm wondering where you got the cake toppers??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bride supplied the cake toppers. I think she bought them from a craft store and then painted them. I hope that helps!?!

    ReplyDelete