Monday, July 6, 2009

www.Cups-n-Cakes.blogspot.com


I finally did it! Yea, I'm excited! Willbert has been trying to get me to set up a page just for my cakes, and now my pictures. So today I did it. It was a good idea, something I had thought about a while ago, I just wasn't sure it was something I wanted to do. Don't get me wrong, I love to make cakes and is always looking to learn new techniques or do different designs, I think I just get intimidated. Especially if you search the web and you see how many people out there who are really good, and I just look at their stuff and think WOW! I just tell myself that I have only been doing it for 5 years and was never officially trained, kind of just learned by show and practice. Anyhow, here's the blog if any of you want to check it out. www.Cups-N-Cakes.blogspot.com I am going to post some pictures of stuff that I have done in the past year or so, and then I will continue to post pictures of stuff I/We(my sister Rindy), do in the future. Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment