Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pics of the Boys

So I've continued to take pictures, this time I did my boys. My husband has been really giving me a hard time. Don't get me wrong, he really likes all the pictures I have been taking, but asks why I haven't taken any of our own kids. Today I did. I just have to say, it is easier to take pictures of someone elses kids than it is your own. I can tell other people to do something and they just do it, my kids either don't listen, or have had enough after about 10 minutes. We got a few shots in today, Aiden is really easy, he hams it up every time. But I want to take some more of Elam, especially for his first birthday(I know I'm a little behind). I am not done with all of them, but I got really excited after I saw these ones. Here are a few of the ones I have done.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Trystan! Your amazing, these pictures are great! I wish I lived in Az and I could have you take some pictures of my little angel, you really have a great eye.

    Thanks for sharing your pictures!
    gabby

    ReplyDelete