Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Makutus Island

Last Friday it was my nieces birthday, so to celebrate she wanted to go to Makutus Island. I had never heard of the place until my sister-n-law told me about it a little while back. (Incidentally that's where my niece broke her nose, she still wanted to go back, that's a whole other story) Anyway this place is pretty cool, even for adults. It's this gigantic play area with slides, rope climb, bridges, zip line, and arcade games. The kids had a really good time, and I will have to admit, I enjoyed crawling through some extra tiny dark, almost claustrophobic, places(thanks Mary Ann). The kids really enjoyed themselves, and a nice bonus, it wiped them out enough to take a long nap before the actual party! Aiden exaggerating for the camera!
Davin right before he went down the big slide!
Brylie not so sure she wants to go down!
Sorry Annabelle, he's mine!
Elam coming across the long bridge!
Annabelle coming down from the zip line.
The birthday girl and Davin

No comments:

Post a Comment