Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Slam Dunk

Once again it's been awhile since I have posted last so now I have to play catch up. Aiden is really starting to get his imagination going and loves to play with his batman toys or crash his cars by himself. The other day while I was messing on the computer he decided to jump off his bed and slam dunk basketballs into his miniature hoop. (we have a normal size basketball hoop, but he never likes to play with it, he's always shooting hoops on this one, I don't get it) Anyway, he started to really get the hang of it, so I snapped some action pictures. (these are unedited, I love how you can see the blur from him moving)
Future Basketball Star!!! Just Kidding, I don't know yet if he got my height or Willbert's, its still to early to tell. And he can't seem to decide what sport he likes. He's really into soccer, has a mean baseball swing, and as you can tell from the pictures, has a a pretty rocking slam dunk!!!

1 comment:

  1. These are great! I love his facial expressions.

    ReplyDelete