Wednesday, July 22, 2009

www.merzeta.com

I know what you're thinking! Trystan, we have all seen this picture before, why are you posting it again. Well, this is why. My sister-n-law posted it on a photography website in a photo contest, pretending it was me, and it WON photo of the day! Isn't that cool! I thought it was, especially after you see all of the other pictures that have won every other day, they're pretty cool. These people on this website really know what they are doing. So if you want to check it out, go to http://www.merzeta.com/ and click on the winners gallery. And there I'll be on July 6th.
Thanks to Mary Ann for thinking of me! I'm sure she could of posted any of the pictures of Annabelle and it would of won, she was is so cute and photogenic. All 3 of the kids did so well, there were so many cute ones, I still can't narrow it down to just one favorite. Can't wait to take some more!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! It is a beautiful photograph!

    Talk to you soon,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete